Back to questions
tndesigns 30/09/2019 21:54:06

I have just updated image carousel and now it crashes when i load it on the terminal?

Also when i login to appbank the app is not there anymore?

I am wanting to change the images please
adm-gorreve 01/10/2019 10:05:27
Hi tndesigns,

Thank you for contacting us using this forum. We are happy to help you.

Can you please send your terminal ID to SmartTerminalsApps@cba.com.au for further investigation.

Thanks,

Admin
sophialee7650 26/09/2020 01:16:14
This is Sophia Lee and I am working with My Assignment US. We writing assignments for US students and all over the world, at reasonable prices. If you are searching for the best history assignment help so you connect with MyAssignmenthelp.com and get the best assignment help.
methewj73 30/09/2020 22:58:37
You can proceed onward to the installments page in the wake of getting the value quote. We have received a completely made sure about installment entryway for giving assignment help. You can pay through net banking, credit or check cards, and Paypal. Profit limits and referrals while putting orders.
nairamiller 12/10/2020 22:23:17
Has your quest for a assignment help service led you to spend countless hours in front of the computer screen? We, at MyAssignmenthelp.com, can assure you that your search for a credible assignment help in Australia will come to an end right here.
jackthomas 20/10/2020 23:56:45
Are you Find complete MyAssignmenthelp.com Review? We still in service. Unlike some of the websites in the industry, MyAssignmenthelp.com always shares genuine reviews with you. All the 14000+ Australian assignment help reviews you see on our website, are written by genuine users like you. MyAssignmenthelp.com assures you that the services available on our website are absolutely genuine. Engineering assignment help