Get paid anywhere your business takes you with the CommBank Small Business app, our mobile payments and invoicing app.
It’s got all the capability you need to help you get paid sooner and help you save time running your business.
Features at a glance
• Accept all forms of payments including credit and debit card, cash, cheque, bank transfer and BPAY™.
• Offer secure card payments for your clients on the spot and get the funds from your card sales on the same day, every day of the year.
• Offer split payments to your clients and tipping capabilities.
• Accept partial payments up front for deposits.
• Create estimates and tax invoices and send them via email.
• Track estimates and incoming payments anywhere you go.
• Break down goods and services by individual items.
• Track individual staff member’s sales.
How to get started:
To use the CommBank Small Business app you’ll need to have an iOS device that is Bluetooth enabled and paired with a CommBank Emmy or Leo EFTPOS device that is powered by Pi.
With EMV chip capabilities and PIN acceptance, our mobile EFTPOS devices Emmy and Leo are among the most secure on the market, protecting your business and your clients.
The CommBank Small Business app is compatible with iOS 6 and above. Payments processed via Emmy or Leo are subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. ^Everyday Settlement is available on transactions made until 10pm AEST for eligible customers with a CommBank business transaction account and a linked CommBank merchant facility.
For more information or to register your interest, visit http://www.commbank.com.au/smallbusinessapp
New in v1.0.0 (11 Jun 2014)
Call anytime for help, 24/7. And if you have an issue with your Emmy or Leo device, we can replace it in 4 hours or less**.
Important information for existing CommBank Leo merchants:
Compatible with Leo terminal software version 3.57 and above, existing CommBank Leo users running previous terminal software versions should contact the Commonwealth Bank 24 hour Merchant Helpdesk prior to downloading this app as an upgrade to the Leo terminal software is required before this app can be used.
** In metropolitan and regional areas. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.